Monday, October 13, 2008

A modern fairy tail



Yes, I'm back after a brief time out. I haven't been posting for awhile. Plus, I admit
I have much to catch up on the blogs that inspire me. I can't explain it, I just needed
a break. I haven't been totally inactive. I worked on an artist book project that just
hasn't come together. Some art failures I'll blog about some not. I've been working
with narative and I have something to offer. The following is a 12 piece fairy tale. 
Each panel telling a story. 











































5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Bill,
Great stuff!
Now that you got that out of your system...
concentrate on the positive- your beautiful art. You may not be able to stop the madness, but you can go a long way towards making the world a better place with your beautiful interpretations of it.
good to have you back!

William Evertson said...

Thanks Teri- Not sure if this out of my system.

sarahelizabeth said...

Powerful images and words! It's good to take breaks from technology sometimes. Good luck :)

William Evertson said...

Thanks Sarah- I'll be putting together an email soon.

sandy said...

I love that bottom one! It's been way too long since I've stopped by. Gotta add you to my blogroll so I will see your updates!