Thursday, May 22, 2008

May Madness


Oh dear! Oh dear!  I shall be too late!  Yes, I'm feeling a little like 
the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.  So much to do
and so little time.  I realized this morning that a whole week
has passed since I last blogged. (forgive me father for I have 
sinned?)  Oh well, by the end of this month I'll probably resemble
the other rabbit in Alice's story, the March Hare or sometimes 
referred to as the Mad March Hare from the tea party.  I'm 
not quite sure why March is mad, to me things seem particularly
unreal every May.  Probably because our gardens need so much
attention plus the various groups we volunteer for all seem to
love May for some endeavor or another.  Plus throw in a job, well
at least I know I'm not alone.   In any event, the image I'm
presenting is another of my 'Reflection' series.  I keep adding
to this group if I'm lucky enough to first remember to keep the
camera handy, then have the good fortune to stumble across the
 right light and reflection.

Post a Comment