Friday, February 29, 2008

Prisoner


At first I was going to post an iris, another of the four gentlemen but as
I was scrolling through photos, this image caught my eye. 
A captive, a prisoner; I started to think about how we all become 
captives of our own self constructed realities.  While I love the digital 
world and believe that is where my creative muse lies; I am so
tuned to ink it brought me back to the brush. A prisoner of tradition.
I'm not sure how long this will last or if it should.  I think I just need
 a balance; perhaps a few days per week that contain brush and the 
remainder in digital.  Balance  

2 comments:

Nader Shenouda said...

HI,
Thanx for visiting my Blog and for the nice review....Great Blog very inspiring content.

Oh i'll put your link on my Blog for inspiration.

Take care
doudy

William Evertson said...

Thank you for the return visit. I'll put up your link also.