Thursday, March 6, 2008

Son/Sun


After Jafabrit's 3/6 post, I thought I would share my version of 
Karen's and my son. I admit I photoshopped the hell out of him. I was 
thinking that it might be a great blog idea to have artists submit their 
versions of their kids.  Comments?
 

I started with a respectable photo.  It's a few years old and now those dreds
are gone.  Ian is finishing up a productive run at Berklee College of Music.
He's a bass player and a photographer/artist in his own right.  Ian got 
me to start blogging.  Due to his full time work and courses, he posts
infrequently. I did call to get his permission to use him in this post.

7 comments:

jafabrit said...

Great photo and man I LOOOOOOOOOVE the hair, how cool! I like the idea of sharing art pics of our kids :) I will add a link back here to my blog entry:)

Unknown said...

I love this picture of Ian.
Wait, let me clarify-
I love the black and white picture of Ian.

William Evertson said...

Yes-I do black and white - I confess.

Nader Shenouda said...

Yeap nice idea to post blog pics of our kids... I'll do it and also back link it here and Jafa's also

Mineke Reinders said...

Great B&W shot, Bill. Love the chiaroscuro effect! The sun shot is an interesting creation, too.

sarahelizabeth said...

nice pic of ian, and yes cool idea about pics of our kids. i'll do it as well and link back.

sandy said...

Wow, great photo, love the hair..

sandy